Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
art by Liga Klavina
Cute animals with stuffed animals!
Babies! With stuffies!!!! Oh my gosh! 😍
OMG look at all the cute!
Your Monday Morning Brain Teaser: Unscramble the Corgi.
The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
this makes me so happy
Oh good god…I would just stockpile any plastic bottles I use…and find…and make trips to this machine. This makes me so happy!